Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
24-Hour Emergency Service
Flooding emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours. Neither does the team at SERVPRO of Omaha Northwest. We provide professional emergency water cleanup and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we are open on holidays. Our technicians are trained under industry standards. We service areas both in and around Omaha, Bennington, Fremont, Waterloo, Valley, Elkhorn, Elk City, Blair, Herman, and Tekamah. You can expect us to respond quickly and professionally to your water damage emergency. We have the tools and training needed to help you get on the road to restoration.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (402) 800-2134
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Omaha Northwest arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.