SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile
As many as 50% of businesses many never recover following a disaster. A fire to a business is devastating and can cause it to completely to shut down. It is said as many as one in four business that suffer is some kind of major disaster do not reopen afterward. However, the ones that do survive usually have a preparedness plan in place. One-way SERVPRO helps business be prepared is with the ERP profile. Not only will this minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action, but it will help you plan in advance in the case a disaster does strike. Having this will ultimately affect how fast the cleanup process will be.
The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile Advantage
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the lone of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.