Your Omaha Business is in Good Hands
An unexpected fire or water loss can wreak havoc on your local Omaha business. According to FEMA, 40% of businesses never reopen following a disaster. Omaha business owners can protect their commercial property and the future of their business by being proactive in emergency preparedness. Establishing a relationship with SERVPRO of Omaha Northwest helps ensure timely and efficient services in the event of water or fire damage.
SERVPRO of Omaha Northwest is a trusted leader in the restoration industry. We are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
IICRC certified firms provide:
- Accurate and honest information
- Formally trained technicians on all jobs
- Continuing education programs to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry
- Liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident
- A written complaint policy to the Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration for the purposes of dispute resolution
SERVPRO of Omaha Northwest is dedicated to helping you recover from a disaster "Like it never even happened." We offer a free Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) for your Omaha business. Contact us today at 402-800-2134 for more information.